Monday, December 22, 2008
And so break begins!
Today is the first official day of Christmas break (although there was no school because of snow Friday). I have not been good at posting lately, so I thought I would so a post for each day of break, with the exception of Christmas Day and the day after as we will be out of town. I also have sent my camera in for repairs and I feel like I have lost an arm! It will be a 4-6 week process before I have it back...so I will have to go back to my little point and shoot, but I am actually a little excited about it! So today is our first day and we have deemed it a take it easy, mom needs to get some work done day so we can have fun the rest of the week day! The kids were all snuggling together watching one of their favorite shows on PBS called Super Why and they looked so sweet together so that will be our picture of break...day one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great picture!! Love it! I just got home after doing some errands and am happy to be inside!
Love you~
Mom
Post a Comment