Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Andrew's "First" Day of 2nd Grade

Photobucket

Photobucket

Actually, this is his 2nd day of 2nd grade...but I forgot to take pictures on the first day! As we were walking to school I realized I had forgotten and he said, very matter of factly..."We can just do it tomorrow morning, it will be exactly the same, Mom." So that is what we did! =)

He has wanted to ride his bike to school for a long time and we just didn't feel like he was ready for that. He has two days this week before Kelli starts school and so we told he he could ride those two days...good thing he got it in yesterday because it was pouring rain today...

He is growing up SO fast!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Watch for Kelli's first day photos tomorrow!! She is very excited and says she isn't even a little bit nervous because her big brother is just down the hall! =) So cute!

No comments: