Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tummy Time

Andrew, Kelli and Emily all slept on their tummies by 6 weeks and LOVED playing on their tummies and so they had perfectly round little heads, no bald spots on the back and rolled over very early, thus never needing "tummy time". Well my big baby boy whose head is too big for his body sleeps on his back, doesnt like to be on his tummy, is getting a flat head and has a big ol' bald spot! So we have started concentrated tummy time several times a day because the poor guy has a really hard time lifting that big noggin up! =) He doesn't like it, but he is getting better, so we will keep doing it!

Really Mom??? Do I have to do this again?
Photobucket
Kelli could you come down a little closer
Photobucket
Man it is hard work holdin up this head
Photobucket
Look how good I am doing Andrew
Photobucket
It's getting heavy mom
Photobucket

But I sure do like all this attention!
Photobucket

Okay...I'm done...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Proud Momma
Photobucket

This pic is a little bit of a wierd angle, but look at those big blues and the eyelashes...I could eat him up!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could he be any cuter??!!
He is beautiful!
Love you~
Mom

Anonymous said...

I should have added that you are SO photogenic, Kori!! Love the one with you and Nathan!!
Love you~
Mom