Sunday, January 10, 2010

A bet

Andrew's two front teeth have been loose for weeks...really, a month and a half! I kept saying that "All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth" was going to be his theme song, but they just wouldn't come out! So he has been working on them alot this past week and Brian keeps asking him to let him pull it out, and Andrew says something like, "Well, maybe tomorrow..."! Smart Kid! !) Well Friday night, we finished up dinner and Brian says to Andrew, I bet I can have it out in less that 10 seconds if you just let me pull that thing out! Andrew finally agrees...The first 5 seconds Andrew keeps pulling away....Here is the 2nd 5 seconds...(it's best if you watch it full screen, just click on the little box with the arrow)




And week 1 is up on the project52 blog!

1 comment:

Wendy Hill said...

Just have to tell you Kori that my two little guys have wanted to watch this over and over again. I was checking your blog again this morning and Sean just keep clamoring to watch it again! Ha!