Monday, February 15, 2010

A bit of catching up to do!!

I have been doing pretty good keeping up with my project52 blog, but at the expense of this one! =) So I thought I would take a bit of time today to catch up a bit!

Andrew's Birthday....14 boys+1 girl+ bowling = 2 exhausted parents!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nathan turned 8 months old on Sunday...I just can't even believe it! I came out in the living room and found him like this....craziness!!!
Photobucket

I am privileged to be apart of a photography workshop that sold out in less than 5 minutes! I am learning SOOOOO much...here are just a few of the pictures from my assignments

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!!

breeze said...

What a fun bunch of pictures! It looks like the party was a blast!

the back door said...

did andrew get his hair cut somewhere in the mix????