This week Emily has a new found love of playing dress up. I just love opening the door after "naptime" to see what outfits she has come up with!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Okay - this is just darling! Where did you collect all her dress up clothes? I love this idea - what a great way for her to use her little imagination - plus I'm partial to the red heads! =) Val
I can't believe how big she is! I feel like every post all your kids have grown a few inches sine the last! They are so cute! And I'm with Val.... I like the red heads too, just a little more then the blondes and the boldies! -Brittany-
2 comments:
Okay - this is just darling! Where did you collect all her dress up clothes? I love this idea - what a great way for her to use her little imagination - plus I'm partial to the red heads! =) Val
I can't believe how big she is! I feel like every post all your kids have grown a few inches sine the last! They are so cute! And I'm with Val.... I like the red heads too, just a little more then the blondes and the boldies!
-Brittany-
Post a Comment