Today is April 14th (well it was when I started this!!), and that means Nathan is 10 months old today. It seems as if I blinked the moment he was born and BOOM now here we are 10 months later. I have said it before, but I am in love with this boy! He has me wrapped around his chubby little fingers. I cannot believe that we will soon be planning his 1st birthday party....oh my gosh, no it cannot be true! Where is the pause button...
Here is a glimpse of his yumminess...
Kelli has become my little photographer in training...She took this one for me...turned out to be one of my favorites of the day!
LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!! He is so precious. I cannot wait to see him. Oh and I love your new copyright banner. Way professional. Ok, can't wait for you to take pictures of Teagan!
2 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!! He is so precious. I cannot wait to see him. Oh and I love your new copyright banner. Way professional. Ok, can't wait for you to take pictures of Teagan!
Love you
love it...he is so sweet
Post a Comment