


As a winner, Kelli was invited to read her story at our annual Book Fair this past Thursday. We made a family event out of it and we were so proud of our shy little girl! Each day amazes us as she continues to come out of her shell and excel in so many different arenas.


Anxiously awaiting for her turn to read!


If you know Kelli, you know that reading in front of a crowd is a huge thing for her, and with a microphone no less!!


Her classmate and friend and fellow Young Author winner!


Kindergarten and 1st grade winners


Brian took us to McDonald's for celebratory ice cream sundaes. I was one proud momma!


2 comments:
That was so sweet to read about Kelli's story!! Someone famous now lives at your house!!
Love you~
Mom
awww I'll bet you ARE a proud mommy. That is soo sweet!! GOOD for her (I even recognized a lia sophia necklace the teacher with the mic was wearing...:)
Jody
Post a Comment