Here is our All Star in action...





Kelli asked me to help her make this sign for Andrew's game...I didn't find out until later, that Andrew had asked her to make it!! An indication that humility is on our list of character qualities to work on developing with Andrew! =)


This was the last regular season game, and also happened to be on Nathan's 1st birthday!


Nathan loves going to the games, he wanders from person to person looking for handouts..


And he explores the fields


until he gets too close to the playing field and then someone wrangles him back to safety


and then looks for anyone who will give him a snack or something to drink...


The whole Mauch clan came out this night! Seriously, I want to thank Keith and Nancy especially, but also Dana and Amber, for all the help you guys were during the baseball season with Nathan! I was able to watch and enjoy the games a whole lot more because of you! I am very thankful and grateful for you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment