
Thank you all so much for your input and help with my fabric choices! In the end, I went in a different direction than I was originally thinking because of one of your comments (you were anonymous so let me know who you are so I can thank you!) This was the comment:
Anonymous said...
hmm, what style of furniture do you have in the room? are there any other fabrics in the room? Ie pillow or carpet? be careful scale is important to..( how big the window is ) I agree with Miriam on the fabric selection.
Have fun.



4 comments:
I love it!!
And I remember we talked about the fact that you needed a LARGE print for such a large room.
You did an awesome job.
Aunt Madeleine thinks she could see you now painting the dinning room table black! =) Would look really nice.
Mom
i love them!!!
i think instead of the table black you should paint your chairs black. we have black chairs and a black china cabinet with a stained table and we love it!! you could totally do that:)
Kori -
It looks great. All the Cronk girls are so good at decorating! Can you come do my house:)
Heidi Ottilie
Came here from the PW website (Congrats!!) and LOVE your new curtains. Great choice!
Post a Comment