Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 1: Self Portrait

This 30 day photography challenge starts and ends with a self portrait.  I don't like them because I always have an idea in my head of what I want it to look like and it rarely turns out that way.  Again, I woke up this morning with a plan of what I wanted and it just wasn't happening.  So I regrouped and tried something totally different.  And I'm pleased.  I love the lighting.   Usually I have a strong pull towards either a color or a black and white conversion for each individual picture.  This one I was totally torn, so I included them both.

1 comment:

Shannon Joy said...

SO excited that you are doing this!!! You will LOVE it!!! FABULOUS start!! Both are beautiful... probably because you are :). Can't wait to see what you come up with for the next 29 days!!!