Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Pintrest project for Kelli

I am a huge fan of pinterest!  So many great ideas!  We moved Nathan into Emily's room and Kelli into Nathan's room so she could have her own space.  Kelli is such a great kid, a real delight.  She rarely complains, or asks for things she wants, she is one of the most contented children I've ever met.  So we wanted to make her room a special place.  So I sat her down and talked to her about what she wanted and then we searched all of her ideas on pinterest and made a plan.  We still have a couple projects to do, but the biggest parts are done, and she was anxious for me to share photos with you.  One of the things she wanted to incorporate in her room is the fruits of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23).  So we combined two projects that she loved and here is the result....





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kel! I love your room! I love that you have a pretty place to be, to read, to pray, to sleep. But most of all I love how your room is a reflection of things you love. Esp. the Lord. You are a great kid and I'm glad i get to know you! Love, terry

Anonymous said...

Your room turned out so cute Kelli! I just love it! So glad you have your own special place all to yourself! Love you! Aunt Dana

Jess said...

Kelli! It's beautiful. What a great idea you had. Kori...you nailed it! Awesome!