Monday, May 7, 2007

A Birthday for a princess!!

Kelli turned 3 today! I can't believe it! She is such a doll! We had her birthday party with all her aunts and uncles and cousins and grandparents and even 2 great grandpas on Saturday! She was showered with presents, most having something to do with Disney princesses, especially Ariel, the Little Mermaid! She thouroughly enjoyed opening her presents and then politely thanked each gift giver with a great big hug! So sweet! We also restarted potty training today! I told her all last week that we were going to try again whether she wanted to or not. I kept asking her, "what are we going to start doing on Monday?" And her reply was "go potty on the potty chair, whether I want to or not!" =) We had kind of a crazy day, but she got several stickers on her potty chart! Hopefully this run will be as easy as it was with Andrew! SO thankful for my little princess! I always thought I would be a mom of boys, but I sure couldn't imagine life with out her!

No comments: