Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Pool Time!!



We got a taste today of what this summer will be like! It was 87 degrees and we spent the afternoon outside playing in the kiddie pool! The kids had a blast and I would last about 40 minutes and then have to take a dip in the pool myself! The kids said I was too big to get in, but I told them I either had to get in to cool off or we had to go inside...they quickly decided that it was just fin for me to hop in with them! We have a bigger above ground pool that hopefully will be set up for next month, one of those ones with the inflatable ring at the top...I think it is like 3-4 feet deep and big enough that I can float on a raft in it! We love the water! Makes me remember all the times we went swimming at The Ridge Resort when we were growing up in Sedona!!

No comments: