
I can't believe Emily will be 6 weeks old already on Wednesday!! How time flies when you are tired, I mean having fun!! =) Actually she is doing really well and things are starting to normalize around here! There isn't much of a routine yet during the day, but evenings and night time are starting to become pretty consistent. Evening is fussy time from about 7-9pm then she eats and goes to sleep and has been sleeping until 3 or 4 am. So that is a nice long stretch, and for that I am grateful!! She has also been going right back to sleep after eating as well! I am still working on getting her naps during the day to coordinate with having to pick Andrew up from school, so far with little success! It is hard to wake a sleeping baby, but we will get in our grove soon enough! I love these bath time pictures! It is one of my favorite times with little ones!
Monday, September 24, 2007
Getting Bigger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment