



(The Cronkette's!! Thanks for this Lauren!! This was one of my favorite presents!!)Christmas Eve after the kids went to bed, Brian and I started our work as Santa...and I don't know why I am telling you this...it just reinforces that I am not the mother of the year...but it is comical. We were getting the kids stockings stuffed and wrapping presents and realized that there was some miscommunication between Brian and I and we had no gift from Santa for Kelli. Okay, it is 1030pm on Christmas Eve. My shopping options are limited! Have you seen the great commercials for Walgreens....well next year I will be staring in one called "Walgreens saves 3 year olds Christmas"! I found a perfect doll and a tape recorder with a microphone, which was the perfect gift because Kelli LOVES to sing!! She was thrilled! Thank you Walgreens!! Then on to Andrews gift...We bought him this awesome game table (has a pool table, a rebound hockey table and skeet ball) 3 years ago knowing it would be several years before we gave it to him. We decided that we would give it to him this year, one because he is old enough to enjoy it and two because we are on a serious mission to be debt free so this helped immensely with our Christmas budget. So he loved it and the day after Christmas we opened it up and started setting it all up and it was missing TONS of parts!! So we contacted the company by email and long story short, the company closed its doors filling chapter 11 in 2004 so we are out of luck getting replacement parts!! Nice that Santa sends defective presents, huh?? =) I think it would be easier and cheaper to just tell the kids the truth!! Here are a couple pics from Christmas Morning...



Then we headed over to Keith and Nancy's for a wonderful Christmas afternoon...lots of fun including a rousing game of pictionary...Some photos...

We Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment