It is hard to believe that Emily is already 5 months old!! I was just looking through old posts and it seems like just yesterday I wrote to introduce Emily Aileen!! We are going to the doctor tommorow for a follow up...she spits up alot and also is pretty fussy, I know it is hard to believe from all the precious pictures of her, but it is truth! Proven so by comments from Kelli and Andrew on a rare occasion..."Mom, Emily is happy!!" Those are joyous moments!! I am hoping that once she is able to sit on her own that it will get better! She has been on prevacid for 2 months, her doctor felt that perhaps her fussiness was due to a tender esophagus from the spitting up, but it has not improved. The blessing is that she does sleep well at night and usually takes a good nap during the day (today being an exception) and will be somewhat content if I will hold her. Which isn't always possible with the responsibilities of a wife and mom of 3!! But we make it through each day! And there is nothing I enjoy more that snuggling with her! So we will see if the doctor has any suggestions...maybe start some food?? I have given her some pureed sweet potatoes, which she seemed to enjoy, but I hesitate to start solids too soon. Here are some pics I took of her this week...she needed a bath (she gets rather sour smelling from all the spitting up!) and happened to be in a happy mood, so I took the opportunity to snatch a few photos!

I love this one....it is kinda fuzzy, but I just love the wonder in her eyes as she looks at the lights...and look at that cute tush!!
And check this out....can you believe it!! I freaked out when she started doing this!! They grow up so fast!!
After the bath, she still was quite content so I grabbed a few more! She loves her toes!! Plays with them all the time!! It cracks Andrew and Kelli up when she gets them in her mouth!
And of course, the big sister and brother can't let a "shoot" go by without getting involved!!
1 comment:
so cute!!! I LOVE the one of all 3 of them!
Post a Comment