Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Thanks Heidi!!
My sister Heidi showed me how to add music to my blog! It was so funny, the other night I went to her blog and she had added music, and the song that was on it was one that I thought was just a jingle from an Old Navy commercial!! I sing it all the time and love it so I was super excited!! It is the third song that plays!! Cute and super catchy!! I have always loved it when people add music to their blogs, but never could figure it out!! SO thanks so much Heidi! If you don't like it...you can go to the bottom of this page and pause it! But I hope you will like it! Also, I think I finally figured out how to let you leave comments with out having ot have an account! Give it a try so I know if it works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey Kori - It's Karla -- checking to see if your comment stuff is working.
love the new music! glad it worked. by the way- any of Cecilia's books are great. I have read all of them :)
Kori,
I posted a comment today back on your October entry about breastfeeding Emily...but since I don't know if you have it set to alert you when comments are left, I wanted to tell you where you would definitely see it! :-)
Got the Christmas letter from your folks via my folks when I saw my mom earlier today. I'd love to get in touch with you via email.
Even though it's been years since I've seen your family, I still think of you all and pray for you.
It's so fun to see pictures, too! And, of course, to see your blog and Heidi's, and get to see the new families you've all got, as well!
Lisa Peterson
Lisa!!
So good to hear from you! Please email me your blog, I would love to read it! My email is bkmauch429@aol.com I can't figure out how to put an "email me" link on my blog, but if you or anyone else reading this knows how, please let me know!
How fun! I've thought about adding music, but never actually made up my mind about it.
Thanks for coming by and commenting - its always nice to meet people who have had similar experiences - not to mention that have friends in common!
Kori,
Here's a way to create an email link. Go to the layout page and add a page element. Select html/javascript and paste the following code. The "Send us an email" text can be changed to whatever.
Send us an email
Post a Comment