
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Look what I can do mom!
The craziness continues! Emily is proving to be an overachiever! She is crawling at record breaking speeds and pulls herself up on everything! She also has figures out how to get herself to a sitting position, it just looks so funny because she is still so tiny! She also has figured out how to maneuver herself down the step into the kitchen without doing a face plant first. She did it face plant first a few times and so I showed her how to get on her belly and put her arms down and she has done it that way ever since! Here are a few pictures of her in her crib. She really is a girl...nothing like gender neutral clothing! And the blue crib sheet is one that we got when Andrew was born! I also get lots of "Oh he is so cute" when we are out and about because I have Andrew's old carseat cover that is blue on one side and tan on the other. It makes Kelli SO upset when people say Emily is a boy...she really lets them have it! "That is not a boy it is my sister!!" she protests! She gets lots of apologies!! Anyway, back to standing in the crib...the funniest part of this is that she gets herself up like this and then she freaks out because she cant get back down. So she lets out this panicked cry until someone comes to get her! I will post some pictures soon of the padded room we have created for her to play in so she cannot hurt herself! It was the creative genious of Brian one day while I was gone! It is quite a sight, but it sure is effective!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment