
Monday, March 10, 2008
Photography
It has been a while since I have posted! I actually have been busy working on some avenues to help me do more with my love of photography and hope to share more with you all very soon! Here is a picture that I took of Kelli last week. She is getting so big! And Emily is keeping us on our toes! You saw the previous video clip of her scooting. Well now she is crawiling and tonight she pulled her self up to standing!! It's ridiculous really, she isn't even 7 months old!! I think we are in trouble! =) I took a video of her standing herself up and as soon as I recharge my batteries in the camera, I will get it on here!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kelli is so cute and you are doing awesome with your photography! : ) You know, Alexa was just like Emily. She was crawling at 6 months and pulling up then also. She started walking at 9 months and hasn't stopped! She is definitely a mover and a shaker and a whole lot of fun! : ) She turns 2 on March 18. Yesterday she actually rode our neighbors small 3 wheel scooter ALL BY HERSELF with one leg on and the other leg pushing her! She and Hannah are so different and it is fun! : ) Yes, you are "in trouble" but it will be a lot of fun, especially for big brother and sister! : )
Post a Comment