Wednesday, April 9, 2008

First Official Client of Kori Mauch Photography!!

This is a sweet family I met when Andrew took me out for lunch at McDonalds over his spring break. I have been wanting (and needing) some additional newborns to photograph to add to my portfolio and this mom was happy to have this precious boy photographed! He is so sweet, slept so soundly for the first half of the shoot and then was wide awake and happy for the rest! I also photographed his big sister and will post a few of those when I have them edited! You also would not have believed the beautiful light in this home!! It was perfect!


My goal is to be doing one Photo session a week as the weather permits. I have 2 more openings for April and 3 for May, so if you are interested please let me know! I have been hard at work on my website and hope to launch it by the end of the month! I would still like to add some newborns (ideally under 2 weeks old), some maternity shots, kids 7-18 and some young couples! If you are interested, I can strike up a deal with you for your help!! Thanks to all my friends and family who have let me use them as my subjects for the past year!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

So do you want to take a trip to Las Vegas? If so, you can use my family! : )