Hi All~
Just got back from an amazing Women's Retreat! It was a wonderful time with 40 other women. Our topic was Living Life Together...Be Authentic, Be Available and Be Adventurous. I will share some more about it later, but I just wanted to put a little post on here that I am signing off the computer for a while. Going on a computer fast. For the first week I am turning the computer totally off. And throughout this week I am going to decide what to do after that. I have become SO distracted from the things in my life that are so much more important in my life and I am getting my priorities back where they are supposed to be. And the first thing I need to do is shut down the computer. It is a huge time consumer for me and I might even say an addiction. So I will write more at a later time about how this came about. But for now...wanted to let you know I am offline at least for the rest of this week!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment