Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Day Two

Oh my did we have a full, fun day today! I hadn't gotten as much accomplished yesterday as I had hoped because we had a frozen pipe in our kitchen so that set me back a few hours. So after a little cleaning up we bundled up to run out and finish the last few Christmas errands. I decided to cut that trip a little short because the roads were bad and I had a very cranky, whiny, tired 4 year old on my hands! Got home, had some lunch, the girls took a nap, Andrew watched the rest of the Bears/Packers game from last night and I did some more picking up. When Kelli woke up she and Andrew worked on some fun craft projects I picked up on clearance at Walmart. This kept them occupied for hours! Brian got home from work, he is fighting a cold, so he rested for a little bit. Andrew and Kelli went through their toys up in their room to sort out some of the things they don't play with to make room for new ones that will come at Christmas, and they did this with no prompting! Whoo Hoo! Sat down for a nice family dinner. Then family fun in the living room, including Emily trying to do sommersaults! Kids and Brian went to bed and I wrapped presents! Now I am pooped, but wanted to get this up before heading off to bed! Oh and in the midst of this lovely day I am very certain that I felt this sweet little baby move! I thought I did one other time, but since I was only 12 weeks, just dismissed it as a gas bubble. But today I am confident that it was the baby! I guess with your 4th you might be aware of it earlier! What an amazing miracle taking place in my body! Such a priviledge! Here are some photos and videos from today!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I feel like I look ancient it this one, but I love a picture with my girls!
Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I just loved the videos!! I am sure that Brain must do the same thing with the raised arm when there is an exciting play during a sporting event! Such a little man. The other two videos of summersaults and dancing were just a riot!! So fun to capture the moments for them to see again and again through the years!! Looks like you have been having a fun time making memories!
Love you and can't wait to see everyone again this week!
Mom