Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I am still alive!

Sorry it has been so long since the last post....here are some of the reasons why...

Elise is back from Africa (although she has been in Texas since last Thursday)

Our annual women's Christmas Celebration was last Sunday and we had over 150 attend. Lots to do with that whole thing. It was a wonderful evening, but I am glad it is over!

Getting the house ready for Christmas and doing Christmas shopping

Editing 5 families pictures and doing their Christmas Cards

Oh, yeah and last but not least...crazy tired and sometimes feeling icky because I am growing a human in my belly! =)

And Chris...no worries...Kelli is all set! No midnight trips to Walgreen's on Christmas Eve like last year!! =)

I would normally post pictures of the kids decorating the house for Christmas, but they decided to do it in their underwear this year! But I will get some other pics up soon!

1 comment:

the back door said...

i'm so glad to hear kelli is set...although i like the comedy in last years story:)