That was precious!! Good for you that you take them to the park...life gets way too busy with little ones, and then you turn around and your babies are MARRIED and having their own little ones!! Love you~ Mom
She is TOO cute Kori - does she have red hair like Andrews? or is it more strawberry blonde? Do they get it from Brian? Ainsley's is so red and it kills me cause I don't know where she gets it! Emily is adorable, thanks for being the only Cronk sister that updates her blog! I love keeping up with your precious little ones! - Val
2 comments:
That was precious!!
Good for you that you take them to the park...life gets way too busy with little ones, and then you turn around and your babies are MARRIED and having their own little ones!!
Love you~
Mom
She is TOO cute Kori - does she have red hair like Andrews? or is it more strawberry blonde? Do they get it from Brian? Ainsley's is so red and it kills me cause I don't know where she gets it! Emily is adorable, thanks for being the only Cronk sister that updates her blog! I love keeping up with your precious little ones! - Val
Post a Comment