Friday, July 10, 2009

She is like no other...

The kids got Brian an air popcorn popper for Fathers Day and he got it out of the box and made popcorn with it for the first time the other night. The kids were fascinated by this...we usually use a "whirly pop" or have microwave (yuck!). So they bellied up to the table and watched in amazement! Emily was here at the table too...just didn't get her in the shot....

Photobucket

Now Emily is just a hilarious almost 2 year old. I have been around kids my whole life and I am not exaggerating when I say that she is thee most expressive child I have ever known! These next photos are just a glimpse of what we get to live with every day, and thankfully most days she wakes up like this as well!

Giving Papa a big smile
Photobucket

Hamming it up for Papa
Photobucket


Ooooo....what is that popping sound?
Photobucket

What just came flying out of that machine??
Photobucket


IT'S POPCORN!!!
Photobucket

Look everyone! It's Popcorn!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OKAY - she is TOO CUTE!! I laughed so hard at her little expressions - you may just have an actress in the making there! =) - Val