Well the day we have been talking about for two years has finally arrived! Each morning when we would drop Andrew off at school for kindergarten and first grade, Kelli would ask; "When can I go to school with my brother?" And today was the day! I really don't think I can remember a time when Kelli was more excited! Last night she seemed she was about to burst with anticipation! Brian took the day off to put shelving in my pantry (bless his heart!!) and so we were able to go as a family to bring them to school. I was so thankful because Brian could drive and I could get some more pictures to chronicle this milestone!!
She could hardly contain her excitement!
When I met them at the end of the day I asked Kelli how it went and she said; "AWESOME!! I smiled the whole day!"
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Boy, you were up early posting this entry! Loved the photos!! So cute that she said she was smiling all day!! I noticed that even her toenails matched everything!! =) And I just love how protective and sweet Andrew is with his little sister - may it always be so!! Love you~ Mom
Oh my word this made me teary! It might just be because it is 3am and the screen is really bright, but none the less, it was precious!!! I cannot believe how BIG and beautiful they are! And the TOES! ugh.
Kori - She is GORGEOUS!!! What a doll - and how cute with all her big girl smiles - you could just tell she was so proud of herself - I love it how your pictures capture so much of your kids emotions! Keep them coming - I love keeping up with your beautiful crew! =) Val
so sweet. She is such a doll! Olivia can not stop talking about her. They play so well together. Wish we lived closer so they could do that more often!!! Great pics!
okay - kelli is adorable....but i need a new blogpost my friend!! no excuses now - 2 kids in school and a finished kitchen equals more blogging time right?
5 comments:
Boy, you were up early posting this entry! Loved the photos!! So cute that she said she was smiling all day!! I noticed that even her toenails matched everything!! =) And I just love how protective and sweet Andrew is with his little sister - may it always be so!!
Love you~
Mom
Oh my word this made me teary! It might just be because it is 3am and the screen is really bright, but none the less, it was precious!!! I cannot believe how BIG and beautiful they are! And the TOES! ugh.
Kori - She is GORGEOUS!!! What a doll - and how cute with all her big girl smiles - you could just tell she was so proud of herself - I love it how your pictures capture so much of your kids emotions! Keep them coming - I love keeping up with your beautiful crew! =) Val
so sweet. She is such a doll! Olivia can not stop talking about her. They play so well together. Wish we lived closer so they could do that more often!!! Great pics!
okay - kelli is adorable....but i need a new blogpost my friend!! no excuses now - 2 kids in school and a finished kitchen equals more blogging time right?
he he:)
Post a Comment