Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cutest Bears Fan Ever! And our little linebacker!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At 2 months he is 13 pounds 9 ounces!! He is over the 90th percentile for weight and off the charts for height! He is wearing 3-6 and some 6-9 month clothes! We had Emily in for her 2 year check up the same day as Nathan's 2 month and she doesn't even outweigh him by 10 pounds! She is at teh 15th percentile for weight and 50th for height! I think he will catch her!! =) It is fun to have a baby with fat rolls...I have never had that before! =)
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Lawver's said...

I love baby fat rolls. God made Nathan bigger so that Teagan wouldnt have a complex :) The girls look so big!

Anonymous said...

Too funny what Danielle wrote - they both will have the little rolls! Can't wait to give him some lovin this Saturday.
Love you~
Mom