Thursday, August 13, 2009

Still here...

We are still here! It has been super busy around here and I haven't been able to get to the blog...photo shoots, soccer practice and games, school registration, never ending kitchen stuff, 8 week old baby (can you believe he is 8 weeks already??), super active 23 month old, car troubles, I could go on, but I am too tired! =) The kitchen is nearing completion...I have my dishwasher, stove, washer and dryer and a bathroom! It has made a world of difference! The countertops came over 2 weeks ago and blasted if they were not the right lengths!! Thank goodness it was not our fault and new ones were ordered and are being delivered Friday morning and hopefully installed Friday evening or Saturday morning and then Brian can put in the sink! The pantry is 75% trimmed out and that should be finished on Friday or Saturday as well! So the end is VERY near and we are ready for it!! =) Nathan is doing SO good! He is mostly happy, with a fussy period here and there, but he sleeps great (10 hours last night). Man we have been blessed with good sleepers! All 4 have slept through the night by 12 weeks at the latest! I am grateful! Once we slow down a little and get moved back into the kitchen I will take some finished pictures and then hopefully do better at blogging once Kelli and Andrew are back in school! Here are some pictures I snapped the last couple days to hold ya over until I get caught up!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

the back door said...

not that you asked or even care...but i think nathan looks like kelli!

Kori said...

I do care!! Thanks Christine!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS - that's all I can say - LOVE LOVE LOVE the new pics of all the kids - my favorite is the close up of Andrew in his whitesox shirt, ball cap and his precious freckles - and I also love the one of Emily in that adorable dress in front of the fence - AHHH - they are ALL so great!! Thanks for sharing them! - Val

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I checked before going to bed - I wondered if you would have any new pics of your kitchen! Love all the great photos!!
Love you~
Mom

The Lawver's said...

SUCH cute kids!!! You need to put up updates on the kitchen :)