Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Been a while

Wow! It has been a while! Seriously, where does the time go?? Things have definitely settled down around here, but it seems there is always something or someone vying for my attention and thus the absence from my blog, but hopefully soon some sort of routine will exist and that will help! The kitchen is 97.5% done and the 2.5% that need to be completed in no way impeads the kitchen from being fully functional so there is no rush! I knew that having laundry on the main floor would be a big time saver, but I seriously had NO idea what a blessing that would be! I am SOOOOOOO thankful for it! Kelli and Andrew are doing great at school, both love thier teachers and are making new friend and are still enjoying walking too and from school! That is such a blessing for me as both Emily and Nathan are typically still sleeping when school lets out! They have both also started Awana this year and are enjoying that as well! Emily has always been a chatty cathy, but now it is getting easier to understand her as she is speaking english these days instead of her own special dialect! I will have to get a video clip of her talking...it is pretty adorable! Nathan is doing GREAT! He is such a happy boy and sleeps all night (with the exception of tonight when he woke at 245 and I could not get back to sleep...thus this post). He is still chunky and I love it!!! His head is so heavy he has a hard time holding it up when he is on his tummy, so we are doing lots of tummy time to work on strengthening those muscles! He is my first baby that we have had to do that with....all the other three preffered to be on their tummies, but he would much prefer to be on his back. We had put our YMCA membership on hold for the summer because of Brian's hernia surgeries, Emily's ear issues and me being pregnant and then postpartum and we started back up last week. Emily and Nathan go in their childcare and I have been going to workout every morning after Andrew and Kelli get off to school. It feels good and I am DETERMINED to get my body back in shape (not sure why I say back in shape...don't remember when it ever was in shape...maybe when I was 10)! I have a girlfriend that is meeting me there 4 days a week and that is SO helpful!!! Anyway...that is a bit of what has been going on here! I will try to do better at being more regular at posting! Here are some pics of the big boy who seems to be the only child I am taking pictures of these days!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Angie said...

Kori, he looks a little like your niece, Eden! Sooo adorable!! Glad to hear you're going to the Y. Maybe I'll see you there every now and then. I only go in the morning if Erik is traveling otherwise I go after all the kiddos are in bed.

Anonymous said...

He is adorable!!
Love you~
Mom

brittany said...

He belongs on a baby commercial!!! He is too adorable! Miss you guys tons! Love you