I think I like play dates as much, if not more than my kids do! I love hanging out with other moms while our kids play! This week I brought my camera along on one of these play dates because I wanted to test out a theory I had about one of my lenses. I haven't gotten to that yet, because I couldn't wait to get my hands on these pics of our kids! This week we hung out with my friend Jess and her kids. Her oldest is the same age as Andrew, but is quickly becoming one of Kelli's favorite people to hang out with. Her middle child is the same age as Kelli, but plays wonderfully with Andrew. And her youngest is a bit older than Emily but has a similar personality and the two of them flit from activity to activity! Happy to have some photos to document our time together! It's always a blessing to spend time with you, Jess!

A community bowl of cantaloupe

Isn't that the sweetest smile?!






3 comments:
GREAT photos!!
Mom
how fun!! i just told kurt last night how much i miss play dates. i have very few friends with kids my kids ages and those that are do are too busy taking them to every sport you could imagine all summer long that we can't get together!!
and the cans of squirt made me crave one! i used to drink those all summer long:)
i'm curious though - what was your theory???
Love these, Kori! What precious times, memories, kids and moms.
Post a Comment