I am a reader of many blogs. Most of my favorites I have stumbled upon through another blog. One I found recently blew my mind and I am just loving being a part of what is going on there! So I wanted to tell you about it (I shared it on facebook a couple weeks ago, but want to make sure the word is getting out about it!) This sweet lady named Beth and her husband are just starting the process of adopting a girl (and maybe two) from Ethiopia. Adopting is (very) expensive and she was trying to think of creative ways to help with the needed funds, and she thought I know alot of people who know alot of people...if all those people just gave a dollar...that would add up quickly! And so she started give1save1.com. Here's what gets me every time. She's not just raising money for their family's adoption. Each Monday she has a featured family and asks readers to give just a dollar to help these families out. She raised $900 for her own family, but she has raised thousands for other families! I think that just rocks! So I really want to bless the efforts of Beth and spread the word about give1save1! So please check out the blog at www.give1save1.com and go to their page on facebook and like them. You will then get updates every time she post about a new family. It is super easy to give your dollar (or more) via paypal. It only takes a minute and really...a dollar a week friends...we can all probably find that in the floor board of our cars each week! Join me in this will you? I gave mine! Did you give yours??
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So Awesome!!
Mom
Absolutely!!! How awesome!!!
Post a Comment