



Today is my sweet boy's 6th birthday and I can hardly believe it!! I don't think I could adequately describe with words what this boy does to my heart! He is all boy, but is so soft and sensitive as well. He has a heart that is so generous and a mind that works non stop to grasp the world that opens itself to his curiousity. He has this new little giggle that is just infectious. And his eyelashes, have you seen his eyelashes?? Oh and I can't forget his freckles, oh those freckles...delicious! I love you my boy! I am so proud to be your mommy and hope that we will have as much fun together when you are sixteen as we do now!
2 comments:
He is getting too grown up :( I am not ready for that. Love the new pic of the three of them. Thanks for the email last night- it was special! It's easy to add music- call me and I will tell you how...
Happy Birthday Andrew!!!! I am sorry I didnt call yesterday! I love your music. Isnt Ingrid awesome! When I went to Heidi's blog and heard "the way I am" I freaked! I lOVE that song!! It is my ringer for Ted. :) I love your pics and MISS you all....
I LOVE YOU!
~Dani
Post a Comment