My kids have all been "blessed" with respiratory, well lets call them weaknesses. They have allergies to animals, but also have coughs that seem to be aggrivated by the slightest change in their environment. Especially in the fall and winter they seem to always be "barking". One of the things that sometimes helps them is a nebulizer treatment of Albuterol. They always look so pathetic when they do this...so weak and frail. I snapped a few pics of Kelli a week or so ago...breaks your heart, doesn't it?!


Andrew is the worst, but thankfully this winter hasn't been too bad with him. He has been managed with just a few runs of steroids. He is also so proud of himself because he graduated from the liquid to pills~ You should have seen me trying to teach him how to do it! Well, actually I failed at teaching him and crushed them and put them in his applesauce. One lesson with Brian and he had it down pat! =) Here he is just snuggled in to bed waiting for Kelli to be done with her treatment. I love it when he snuggles with this bear. My grandma Mutti gave it to him when he was 11 months old. It was the first time she meet him, and sadly it was the last time she saw him. She unexpectedly passed away a few months later. I know Andrew would have loved her!
I introduced Emily to the big bath the other day. She was getting way to active for the infant bathtub. I also let Andrew and Kelli get in with her too! It was quite an adventure! She loved it thought!




No comments:
Post a Comment