Sunday, February 17, 2008

Precious Times

One of my favorite times with the kids is putting them to bed. Once they are done with bottles and don't eat to fall asleep I start a routine with them of singing a couple of songs and praying with them after they are tucked in to bed. I was cleaning up my computer the other day, backing up all my photos and I came across these video clips. Kelli was 2 1/2 and Andrew was almost 5 when I did these. Kelli had loved to sing Jesus Loves Me and she was really dramatic when she got to the chorus. It was impossible not to laugh! That is what I was hoping to catch...Remember to scroll down to the bottom of this page to pause the music on the player! There is no picture on the video, just sound. I didn't want them to know I was taping so I just put the camera on the bed next to us and kept the lights off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So stinken cute.. LOVED the videos from above also. I laughed so hard when Kelli shoved the candy in her mouth. Love and miss you!

~Danielle