Saturday, February 16, 2008

Would You Please Pray

My sweet friend Elise who now lives inLusaka Zambia with her husband Luke and their 3 kids. They will be welcoming baby #4 on Wednesday February 20th at 2pm their time (6am our time). She has a wonderful obgyn and a pediatrician that is also their pastor! They are delivering in a private hospital. So they will have nurses to care for them. At the public hospital your friends and family have to come take care of you. This will be Elise's 4th c-section. Please pray for a safe delivery, a sterile delivery room, a healthy baby, and no complications. Also, there are two anesthesiologists, and only one does epidurals for c-sections. w=Would you pray that she gets this snesthesiologist do she does not have to be put to sleep and "miss" the delivery. Elise's mom sent me a few pics and I thought I would share them with you! I met Elise when I was her nurse when she had Emma, her 2nd baby, on my birthday! I was also able to be her nurse when she had Payton. It has been very hard to not be able to support this precious friend through her pregnancy and now not to be there as she delivers! Thankfully we are able to support her in prayer and I am so grateful that her mother is able to be there to help the family! I am also very thankful that we have means of communication to quickly get all the details shortly after the delivery! I will be sure and keep you posted! And Thank you for all your prayers!





No comments: