Sunday, July 27, 2008

Can't believe she is almost one!!!

I cannot believe my sweet Emily is almost one!! This year has FLOWN by! She is such a sweet girl now (she was such a pistol the first 6+ months!!) She is so chatty and has the best smile and gives them out freely! She is in constant motion and constantly exploring. She is very clear when she wants something she doesn't have and has an ear piercing volume that lets us know she needs attention. She clearly understands the word "no" and usually listens very well. She is a great eater, great sleeper, great mood lifter and a great entertainer! Can't imagine life without her! So thankful for my sweet little ones! Here are those shots I promised...the second two are the ones I used for her invitation. The first one was just an everyday bath that shows her sweet disposition!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved, loved the birthday invitation!! You had the perfect words to go along with that picture of her hand by her mouth!!
Love you~
Mom

The Lawver's said...

How cute! I cannot believe how fast this year went! I LLLOOOOOVVVVEEEEDDDD her invitations! They are precious. Bummed we dont live closer as we would be there in a heart beat. Love you!

lily field furniture said...

Such great pictures Kori!! She is precious!