Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Minnesota

Thanks in no small part to my sister Lauren and her hubby Derrick, the kids and I had the opportunity to travel to Bemidji, Minnesota this past week and we had a blast! We were even able to keep it a surprise for my dad. We have vacationed here for years and it is the place my dad vacationed while he was growing up as well! It holds lots of special memories and it has been 4 years since we have been able to go, so this was a real special treat! It was a long time to be apart from Brian, infact it is the longest we have been apart since we have been married! He kept himself busy (that could and may be a whole other post!) but was ready for us to return! I took oodles of pictures and don't even really know where to begin, but here are some of the best! Thanks again Lauren and Derrick for helping make this possible!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hey Andrew,

Good job on the tubing & fishing! Wish we could have been there! Oh yeah...I love the new hair dude!

Uncle Jed