Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Snipets of Emily
I can hardly believe that Emily was 11 months old on the 15th! This year has absolutely FLOWN by! She is a ball of energy and has a fiesty personality. She is a screamer. More than the other two were. When she wants something she doesn't have the whole neighborhood knows! She also started walking in the last two weeks. She took a few steps late in June, but has really taken off in the last week. Unfortunately my digital video camera isn't working so I don't have any of those first wobbly steps I can share, but Lauren and Derrick let me borrow theirs so I could post some of her new skills!! I will post her most recent pictures soon, I just am waiting until her birthday invites go out to family because I want the pictures to be a surprise to them! She was super cooperative and we got some great ones! For now, enjoy this little video...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
so sweet. can not believe how big she is getting! It goes way to fast!!!
Nikki
she sure is a chatterbox! Too cute to watch...she sure has taken off since MN!
Love you~
Mom
Oh my word! I cannot believe how talkative she is too! I love her smile. :) Fun fun! Cant wait to get the invite!
It was so fun to watch Emily so active and so talkative. I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed my times with her in Minnesota (as well as Andrew and kelly). It was fun to hear her say that word she made up again...
I love you all....
Dad
Kori - What a fun evening you have given me tonight (with my days full of boys - I need fun evenings!). I noticed on your facebook that you had a blog, but didn't get to it till tonight. Love seeing all the photos. You are an awesome photographer. Be sure to visit my blog on the 30th of this month. I have preposted an example of my abilities, since we will be away at camp then.
Fun to read about your family and other families I remember from D-S EVFree. Plus, I remember how wonderful you were to me after Trevor's birth (hard to believe he'll be four in September).
I only had time to skim back through the last six months, but I'll visit again. BTW - we felt the earthquake here in the Indy area, too. My closet doors were rattling. Bryce thought his dad was shaking his loft bed, until he looked out and saw nobody else in the room. Ha!
Well, thanks for the delightful visit.
Post a Comment