Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Baby Is Here
Well Baby Lawver made a safe arrival! Since Danielle is a little groggy I thought I would wait to post all the details so she can tell those she wants to herself first. But wanted to let you know that the baby is here and is doing great! Danielle's AVM's were bothering her after the surgery so they gave her some meds that have made her groggy. She had a spinal for anesthesia and she is not liking the feeling of that, but otherwise she is doing good. The baby was nursing when we talked! I will post all the details and perhaps a picture later! Thanks for your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
stats!! i must have stats...boy or girl? how big?? name??? how big???
come on!!!!!!
i still remember danielle as the little girl that you surprised after school one day. i believe we surprised your entire family that day!
Post a Comment