I am so thankful that my Grandpa Cronk lives close enough that if I want to go see him, I can make a day of it! I only wish I did that more often! Well this past Saturday Lauren and drove up there to spend the day with him and we had a wonderful time! It is hard for me to believe that he is over 90 years old!! He has so much energy and such a positive outlook on life and is able to laugh at himself as he ages and I think that his attitude has a large influence on why he has lived so long! After spending some good time chatting with him I gave him a quick haircut, trimmed his bushy eyebrows and the three of us went out to lunch. It was a wonderful day and I am glad to have a few photos to remember it! I plan on doing this with much more regularity!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Kori~ Great photos - saw the hair cut in person tonight - looked good. =) That was so special that you and Lauren made that special trip - he talked about it several times tonight at dinner. You all look great! Love you~ Mom
1 comment:
Kori~
Great photos - saw the hair cut in person tonight - looked good. =) That was so special that you and Lauren made that special trip - he talked about it several times tonight at dinner.
You all look great!
Love you~
Mom
Post a Comment