And...A few pics of the attic that Andrew was okay with you seeing....
Uncle Jim priming the drywall in the stairway up to his room
The door to the attic all stained by Aunt Amber
The electrical box for a ceiling fan
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Had to lol when I saw the selection of your photos - Dad and I were just talking yesterday about Andrew's character. There are not too many kids his age that could wait this long to see his room!! You better be capturing that moment for all of us to see!! Love you~ Mom
thanks andrew for sharing such revealing pictures with us of your room.... I can see the finished project in my head! Glad to know that you will have a door and a fan!!!! Too funny!
2 comments:
Had to lol when I saw the selection of your photos - Dad and I were just talking yesterday about Andrew's character. There are not too many kids his age that could wait this long to see his room!! You better be capturing that moment for all of us to see!!
Love you~
Mom
thanks andrew for sharing such revealing pictures with us of your room.... I can see the finished project in my head! Glad to know that you will have a door and a fan!!!! Too funny!
Post a Comment