The only thing that I think is wrong with this picture is that I think they left a "B" off in front of one of the words on the right! =) And if it was a picture of me she would certainly have something to eat in her hands!! I will try to get an actual prego picture of me on soon. I don't know why some of you want to see that...just picture me how you know me to usually look, with a beer belly! =)Saturday, June 9, 2007
The Joys of Pregnancy
The only thing that I think is wrong with this picture is that I think they left a "B" off in front of one of the words on the right! =) And if it was a picture of me she would certainly have something to eat in her hands!! I will try to get an actual prego picture of me on soon. I don't know why some of you want to see that...just picture me how you know me to usually look, with a beer belly! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment