Okay, You have to try this recipe...I made this for dinner last night...got it off of the pioneer woman blog...you can find it in my favorite links...but follow the link below to go to her other blog "the pioneer woman cooks"....Do it, I promise you will not be dissapointed! I only made 4 sandwhiches thinking Brian would eat 2, I would eat one, and the kids would split one. Brian gobbled up 2 and could have eaten another, andrew inhaled his half and said it was the best sandwich he has had in his life and I certainly could have eaten another one! Here is a picture of it below, this is not one of the one's I made, it is from the PW blog....you have to check out her cooking site to see how she does each recipe, it is SO great! I won't put pictures from her site on here again, cuz I don't want to use pictures without permission, but I wanted to whet your appetite to lure you to check out her site....DO IT!! The page this link takes you to will have other recipes as well....this one is the second one down. I have the brisket, the chicken spaghetti, the lasagna and the olive bread on my menu for the next 2 weeks so I will tell you how they are!
http://www.thepioneerwomancooks.com/the_pioneer_woman_cooks/dinner/index.html
No comments:
Post a Comment