Sunday, June 17, 2007

More stains removed!

I tried the first formula (with the regular clorox) on the 4 outfits that had stains remaining after using the second formula with clorox 2...The outfits were 2 yellow sleepers. a white shirt with tan trim and a cute baby blue, white and dark chocolate brown stripped outfit. All four are now stain free....there were a few side effects however...I now have 2 yellow sleepers, a white shirt with yellow trim and a cute baby blue, white and very light milk chocolate stripped outfit! But all would have gone in the garabage because of the stains and are now perfectly wearable!! =) So make a note of these magic solutions!! In the first batch of clothes there was a white tshirt of Andrews that straight out of the washer looked like it was dirty (it was his favorite grubby shirt). Now it looks almost brand new!! I wish I would have thought to take before and after pictures to show you the results! Also...the cascade I used was powder not liquid. Don't know if that would make a difference! Happy Stain Removing!

No comments: