Well...my baby girl is now a big girl. After much consideration, we decided she would need to have her hair cut after Andrews attempt to cut it yesterday. So off to the salon we went today, Andrew in tow, to get it done! She did pretty good....freaked out a little at first. I guess you can't blame her after all the talk she heard yesterday about how naughty Andrew was and now we are letting some stranger come after her hair with scissors!! Here are some pictures of the new big girl. There is also one at the end of Andrew paying for the hair cut. That was part of his punishment for making the bad choice to cut her hair. He has been saving money, and so he had to contribute what he had saved towards the total. A lesson learned I hope!!







1 comment:
Too cute! I remember when I was young cutting my hair and my new doll's hair as well as my sister's new doll's hair! I can vividly remember the lickin' too!! I didn't do that again!!
Post a Comment