Okay, Finally!! We got a passing grade from the WHOLE family! These were a little labor intensive, but tasted great! Next time I will do them as chicken fingers instead of kabobs, although the kids thought it was fun, but it was just an unnecessary extra step. You salt and flour (whole wheat) your chicken then cover them in a mixture of pureed sweet potato, pureed pineapple, coconut, egg and soy sauce then cover with whole wheat bread crumbs. Then you are supposed to fry them in oil, but I baked them for about 25 minutes instead and they were perfect! Totally recommend this one!Friday, November 2, 2007
Aloha Chicken Kabobs
Okay, Finally!! We got a passing grade from the WHOLE family! These were a little labor intensive, but tasted great! Next time I will do them as chicken fingers instead of kabobs, although the kids thought it was fun, but it was just an unnecessary extra step. You salt and flour (whole wheat) your chicken then cover them in a mixture of pureed sweet potato, pureed pineapple, coconut, egg and soy sauce then cover with whole wheat bread crumbs. Then you are supposed to fry them in oil, but I baked them for about 25 minutes instead and they were perfect! Totally recommend this one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment