This first one Emily and Kelli are pretty dark and with lots of shadows...
But no more, now they are in the light and the shadows have been minimized. Cool huh??
This is a drink that Dr Oz showed how to make on Oprah last week. It has 1 cup spinach, 4 stalks celery, a cucumber, an apple, and the juice of one lemon...I will post more about this later. But I wanted to do a color selection picture and this was the best one I could come up with. Not so noticible because the color selected item is the majority of the picture. But notice the background is black and white in the second pic and the juice is still in color.
This is going to be the hardest to see the difference, without them side by side. The first one is the SOOC (straight out of camera) picture. Don't you love all this cool lingo I am learning!
This one is just simply changing it to grayscale
This one is removing the color and then adjusting the red, green and blue in the picture...This will take some additional knowledge and practice. I don't have any idea what I am doing...I was just moving sliders around and having a blast!!Sorry, this is probably totally boring for many of you! But I am stoked to be able to do some of these things and cant wait to learn more!!
No comments:
Post a Comment