Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Out Of The Mouth Of...Kelli

Today Kelli had me in stitches several times! She is getting so big and her vocabulary is expanding! Here are a couple of classics from today....

She was in one of those shopping carts that has the little car in the front. I was having a hard time steering it and I hear this..."Mom, I think you are having issues!"

I was upstairs putting Emily down and I hear her crying (this is nothing unusual, she is quite the drama queen). She comes running upstairs and into Emily's room holding her arm. "Andrew twisted my arm and scratched it and it was ABSOLUTELY on purpose!"

"Mom, I am going to feed my baby. I need you to sit over there, not by me. I am going to nurse her first and then give her a bottle."

1 comment:

Brad said...

Hey Kori. Long time no see. Looks like you have a wonderful family your self. I enjoy looking at your photos. You do some nice work. Looks like your getting the hang of Photoshop. Let me know if you ever need some insight on the program. I use it daily at work.