Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm So Excited and I Just Can't Hide it!!

As I have written before, I have been trying to take my health and more specifically my weight more seriously and have set some goals that I hope to meet this year. I started out by walking Andrew to and from school each day when it was warm out and then as it has gotten colder I have been doing excersize videos and working out on the eliptical trainer (that previously was a hat hanger in our bedroom!!) Then begining the Monday after Thanksgiving, I started really paying attention to my food intake. I am unofficially doing Weight Watchers and tracking my points and I am thrilled that as of this morning I have lost 20 pounds!! This also means that I have lost ALL of my pregnancy weight + 3 pounds more! I am so excited and thanks for letting me share!! (not that you really have a choice on what I share!!)

6 comments:

Horner Family said...

Congratulations Kori, that is amazing. It takes a lot of dedication, especially exercising at home, you should be proud of yourself. WAY TO GO!

NmB Photography said...

Great job on the weight loss, Kori.

Anonymous said...

I am SO proud of you for all your hard work, it is paying off big time! I am proud of WHO you are, not what you look like, but the weight loss is making who you are, healthier!! =) I love you~
Mom

Kevin Flick said...

hi..i am a friend of chris'. i LOVE your song choices. i love ingrid michaelson!!! i had to search her after i heard the "way i am on" the old navy commercial! i had never heard of mindy smith. the lyrics to that song define where i am right now. i had to put them up on my blog, they just meant so much! thank you!
-mindy

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kori! 20# that is really impressive! Keep it up.
I just recently discovered our deserted mall a mile from home. A great place to walk so now no more weather excuses!

Anonymous said...

Trying to leave a comment without using the anonymous feature..let's see if it worked. =)